Friday, November 18, 2011

Basketball Inspired Earrings tutorial

Hey Lovelies,

Honestly it feels like it has been a while since I have done a blog post. But I have this one here and another on the way. Hope that I will have some time to edit soon but they might not be up till next week plus my ootd video needs some TLC too. This is the reason why I headed to the fashion district in LA this past Friday. I love these earrings but they do weigh and you'll feel them after a couple hours of wearing them. I still LOVE them.

Xo, Cari

Hola Bellas,


     Honestamente se siente como que ha sido un tiempo desde que he hecho un blog. Sin embargo, tengo uno aquí y otro en camino. Mi esperanza de que tenga tiempo para editar pronto, pero creo que no podría ser hasta la próxima semana, más mi video ootd necesita un poco de TLC también. Esta es la razón por la que me dirigió al distrito de la moda en Los Ángeles el pasado viernes. Me encantan estos coquetas, pero sí pesan y te los sentirás  después de un par de horas de usarlos. Todavía me encantan.




Lo sentimos, este video fue hecho en Inglés. Espero que el video todavía le da una idea de cómo crear los aros. Me compré todas las piezas del distrito de moda de Los Ángeles.
 Xo, Cari






1 comment:

  1. Hi ! I love the eye make up! hahahaaha but the earrings are cool ! too

    Keep up the good work hun!

    Wanna check out my blog?
    http://www.thestylestash.com/
    Rafaella Nicoletti

    ReplyDelete