Friday, November 25, 2011

Under the Stars

Hey Lovelies,

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved one. I had two stops, first it was my parents house and the last one was the in-laws house. I ended the night with going to the mall at midnight and did not come back home till 4...crazy I know...was it worth it...nope. Overall I still enjoyed my thanksgiving and I hope you guys did too.

Xo, Cari


Hola Chicas,


Espero que haigan tenido en Feliz dia de Gracias con sus seres queridos. Yo tuve dos paradas, primero fue a casa de mis padres y la última fue la casa de los suegros. Terminé la noche con ir al centro comercial a media noche y no regrese a casa hasta las 4 ... una locura lo sé ... ¿valió la pena ... no. En general yo todavía disfrutaba de mi acción de gracias y espero que ustedes también.


XO, Cari













Blouse: F21
Bracelet/Watch: J LO
Hoop Earrings: Made by Me
Liquid Leggings: Bloom
Wedges: Shek 
Blazer: Thrifted

2 comments: