Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Awkward Angles



 photo IMG_8568_zps961b01ec.jpg

 photo IMG_8549_zps740696ff.jpg

 photo IMG_8567_zps52720da4.jpg

Hello Lovelies,

   Hope you guys are having a fabulous week. We are right on hump day and today I was able to get myself together with an outfit. The skirt and the bodysuit are both from Love Culture. Love Culture can have some cute stuff. I'm not too sure if they are all over the malls of America or just here in Southern California. Anyways, the good news is that they do have an online store. The reason why I say that I don't know if the stores are everywhere is that apparently the online store and the actual stores are own by two different groups. Go Figure. The shoes which I have been wearing a bit to much are from Lolashoetique. They are definitely some hard shoes to walk in.

  I love the bodysuit because it can be worn with skirt or pants and it will give the outfit a very edgy look. It's definitely something a bit more different then just a regular crop top. What do you think of it?

Xo Cari


 photo IMG_8552_zps0f334c6b.jpg

 photo IMG_8565_zps48c478d2.jpg

 photo IMG_8546_zpsef2dc9f6.jpg

 photo IMG_8554_zps5c4ab4c5.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment