Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My Favorite Store

  photo IMG_9633_zpsdiaiz2sy.jpg

  photo IMG_9634_zpsstomfis8.jpg

  photo IMG_9639_zpsgjyh8rhb.jpg

 photo IMG_9632_zpsklo6qv4m.jpg


Hello Gorgeous,

    Hands down, my favorite store to shop for stunning dresses is Bebe. They are a little pricy as I don't tend to spend to much on wardrobe but these are so well worth it. I couldn't be talking about Bebe if it wasn't because of this dress. I get so many complements every time I were one of their dresses. Yes, Bebe is my favorite store. What's your favorite store? 

Xo, Cari




BTW, I do read your comments.


 photo IMG_9631_zpsqutejiky.jpg

 photo IMG_9614_zpsgkknobfc.jpg

 photo IMG_9614_zpsgkknobfc.jpg

 photo IMG_9623_zpsk5pxm1vx.jpg

 photo IMG_9621_zpsuswtsxqe.jpg

 photo IMG_9629_zpsnqrks19k.jpg


4 comments:

  1. Do they run true to size? They have really cute things but I've always wondered about their sizes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very graceful outfit! Would love to see you combine that dress with black tights, that would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your heels drive me crazy super sexy shoes you got miss

    ReplyDelete