Friday, January 22, 2016

Last of MX

 photo IMG_2711_zpscgnawdsq.jpg

 photo IMG_2701_zps12elu3al.jpg

 photo IMG_2716_zpszhc8zlcn.jpg

Hello Loves,

        So in my last posts I shared a little about my trip to Mexico, like the food, the festivities and some of the attire. I have a great appreciation my parent's hometown but I also know that there is a lot more beautiful places in Mexico that I would love to visit. So for now I said good-bye to Michoacan, Mexico and hello to all the other wonderful places Mexico has to offer. Mexico has so many beautiful places that it's sad to see it's own people destroy it with so much violence and corruption. 
       That was another one of my major, hair rising worries. I was put at ease many times when they informed me that the things out there were calm. Man, did I have some freak-outs. When I start to think negatively, my mind has a way of taking all those thoughts and running with it. Still that does not take away with the other major problem going around the republic. 
     Even with all that, I have plans to visit Cancun and I would also like to visit Cabo. I love love love  taking trips. Specially if it involves bathing under the sun with a cool, refreshing adult drink on the side. Oh YES! That's the life. 

What other places should I add to my "Must Visit," list?

Xo, Cari


 photo IMG_2714_zpsvvduy9qv.jpg


 photo IMG_2713_zpslkujk8gx.jpg

 photo IMG_2711_zpscgnawdsq.jpg

Coat: MissGuided.com
Dress: HotMiamiStyles.com
Heels: Lolashoetique.com

2 comments:

  1. From my point of view, considering that you enjoy to bath under the sun, you must visit Playa del Carmen, Puerto Morelos, Huatulco, etc. Moreover there are several interesting colonial cities like Zacatecas, Guanajuato, Querétaro, Morelia, Puebla, Oaxaca, Mérida.

    ReplyDelete